My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A New Journey--My Mom

Life has it's twists and turns.
And in the last week or so, my mom's health has taken a dramatic turn.
As my siblings and I enter new roles in caring for her over the coming days, I will be primarily blogging on her CaringBridge site.
If you know me well, and have my email address, you may contact me to gain access to her blog.  It is not open to the general public.  But, we welcome those who know her and love her to stop in for a visit and leave her messages of hope.
You can also leave messages here in the "comments" if you would like me to deliver her a special word of love or support.

She is a sweet lady! and one thing that I have learned from my mom--she NEVER acts her age...lol...She has the ability to make people laugh and she is very willing to even laugh at herself.  AND she's very mischievious as can be seen by the pictures with Lucas and the whipped cream...=)

April 2011
 


 October 2012---That Grandma!!!

 


 July 2012--such a goofball (this was a moment when she was totally laughing at herself for something silly she had done!) Then she started scolding me for taking pictures of her...But it didn't stop me and we were practically on the floor laughing because of it.



July 2012 --visit to Wisconsin



We love her very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment