My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Friday, February 11, 2011

Waiting for TA

Our paperwork is in an exciting stage.  We are waiting for TA---Travel Approval--from China.  We've been told 2-6 weeks for them to respond.  After that, we've been told 3-4 weeks and we'll be in China. (so 5-10 weeks and we'll meet our boy) 
It's becoming very real.  I cannot believe this, but I have not even emptied a room and made room yet.  Somehow after all this time, it just now seems real.  Time to PANIC!  slowly, I will begin to get rid of the scrapbooking stuff and pack up shelves, and find room for a bed and welcome our sweet boy.  We have insider information that he is "a very bright boy".  Better use my day off wisely and get to work.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Heidi, I await with excitement to hear about this next portion of your journey with the LORD. GOD has great things planned for your family! "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future'" (Jeremiah 29:11) Keeping you and your family in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete