My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Prayer Warriors Called Into Action -Day 9

If you want to know what we are praying about go HERE.

A few things came forward in our time together tonight:

First, when I lifted her shirt to do the massage I noticed an abrasion on her lower back about 2-3" long.  More or less like a pressure sore or rug burn.  It concerned me.  I asked about it and she said it doesn't hurt and that she fell at the playground tonight when her and Joshua were playing (I didn't see it happen apparently).
This did bring forward something to keep in prayer:
we need to make sure she has no wounds or abrasions or illnesses, etc before the surgery.  So if you could pray this heals quickly, we'd appreciate it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second, while I was coming to the close of the massage I closed my eyes to seek Jesus' guidance for what to pray tonight and there was a very subtle light that I could see when I closed my eyes.  It was a very peaceful all-encompassing light.  I'm not sure exactly what that means.  I'd love to know how God speaks to you about that.  The only thing I could piece together was being a light in a dark place. or God is an all consuming light to our lives.  Again, I'm not sure what that's all about quite yet.  
So pray as you feel led about the light.
(sorry that is vague, but perhaps you have insight to share)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third, the word "expectant" kept coming up.  Be Expectant.  Expect great things.  Do not fear, but be Expectant.  "Let me show you how to be Expectant".  There's no room for doubt when you are expectant that God is in it.  Be bold.  Be strong. Be faithful.  Believe.  Be Confident. Be Expectant.
Please
pray with Expectation with us.

Psalm 5:3
"In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fourth, this is the first time she completely passed out and didn't move when I left the room.  Total and complete silence, didn't even move.  Again, more signs of peace, comfort, release, attachment, contentment.
Thank You Jesus for all you are doing and offering Emma sweet precious peace-which in turn becomes our peace as well.

Sorry this was such a scattered and random post.  I don't know why it turned out that way.  But, God had a lot of "little" messages tonight that have potential for Greatness in this journey.
1.  pray against wounds/abrasions before surgery and the one she has will heal quickly
2.  pray as you feel led about how God is using the image of "light" in this journey.
3.  Pray Expectantly--unabashidly ---without hesitation --without fear
4.  Thank Jesus for peace. (we thank Him for you. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment