My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 24, 2013--Sunday--Church in Meru...yowsa!

Well, here I am. In my Kenyan dress. 
Since Sunday is a day of rest...not much else but that for the day.



We went to the church that our driver is assitant pastor of.  He did some translating during the service.  Let's just say, church is an all day event in Africa.  
In this case 4 hours.
Yep
4

I love church.
but wow!

One of the highlights?
We got to dance with the worship leaders.
Lucas was perfecto!  I could not believe he actually survived it.  And did it well.

Afterward, we went to Linda and Paul's hotel and Lucas swam.
The pool is outside and was quite cold so he didn't last long, but I got a hot shower so that was nice.

A farily relaxing sort of day, which is what Sunday's should be.
a day of rest and worship.


No comments:

Post a Comment