My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Friday, June 24, 2011

"I'm Chinese"

So, Aunt Linda is here and the craziness is in full swing....

She adds a spunk and "life" to our home when she comes anyway.  And with Sir Lucas in the house, the craziness comes at yet another level.  We LOVE Aunt Linda's energy and spontanaiety.

So, yesterday we were sitting at the dinner table and I served fried rice which we do often now.  Linda was in conversation at the table and noticed Lucas shoveling the rice into his face--haven't quite gotten to the manners of that one yet.  She said "you really like rice, huh?"  Peter was across the table and said something about Lucas being chinese.  And Lucas responded to Linda "I'm Chinese"...like "what do you expect?"  Don't know how to put the inflections in a blog post, but it was VERY funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment