My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Monday, September 28, 2015

Prayer Warriors Called Into Action--Day 6

If you want to know what we are praying about go HERE

Tonight as I put Emma to bed, I paused at the Deep Blue Essential oil and was thinking about the amazing properties of this oil and praying her body recieves it for its qualities which include relief of  discomfort and repair of damage to nerves, etc.  It is a blend of several pure Essential Oils and it's been such a blessing to our family.

Then I continued the massage and she was so relaxed she almost began snoring...=)  
But, as she was dozing off she was singing mixed up lines from various worship songs we have on in our car most of the time.  She was just worshipping Jesus while peacefully relaxing.  It was tender and sweet.

This is one of the songs we've been singing a lot lately...


I hope you can listen to it.  The lyrics are amazingly poignant for this season of our lives.

After that, I was able to pull my hands all over her back tonight without her flinching and giggling at all. Up to this point, I've been focusing primarily on going up and down her spine and across her lower back.  
But, even that sometimes causes some flinching and giggling.  
Tonight. 
Nothing.  
Just pure unadulterated relaxation and peace.

So I prayed over her---

and
Peace kept coming to mind.
Soothing Peace.
so I prayed:
"A Peace that Surpasses all understanding would guard her heart and her mind in Christ Jesus" 
As I slowly massaged the remaining oils on her back.

These words which came to my heart for her come from this verse:
(Phil 4:6-7)
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

After I was done, she woke up slightly because I moved on the bed, and she asked me to pray with her.  She has NEVER done that before. NEVER.  It was about her new glasses she may get tomorrow.  But, it was pretty amazing that she made that request.  I prayed about more than new glasses, needless to say.  And was once again blown away by what God is doing.

So tonight...you got it:


PEACE.  
A Peace that surpasses all understanding would guard ALL of our hearts and our minds In Christ Jesus throughout this process.  
Simply Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment