My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Prayer Warriors Called Into Action-Day 7

If you want to know what we are praying about goHERE

Again my internet wasn't cooperating last night to post, but again God is on the move.
Peter and I headed out to our Community Group last night and before we left Emma was concerned because she thought she might miss out on her "massage".  I reassured her I would do it when I got home.  So even though it was late, I did it then.
Right BEFORE we started she gleefully laid on her bed looked up at me with wide open arms inviting me in for a HUGE bear hug!!
And then said, "I Love you Mom!"
Wow!
That was some place to start the evening.

As I was praying over her last night "Thankfulness" rose to the surface.
Overwhelming thankfulness.

I'm thankful for all of you willing to walk this journey with us and continue to pray.
I'm thankful for Emma.
I'm thankful for God leading us to her so we could be a part of her story.
I'm thankful for wise doctors/nurses/healthcare professionals.
I'm thankful for Essential Oils.
I'm thankfurl for bonding and attachment that is emerging.
I'm thankful that Jesus did it all and has taken us from death to life.
I'm thankful for a full life that's definitely not boring.
I'm thankful for a wonderful husband.


this list could go on and on.

So take that list and pray prayers of gratidude with us today, or make your own list...

Today:
We pray prayers of THANKFULNESS!




No comments:

Post a Comment