My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Saturday, May 26, 2012

5 hours at the pool...

Yep,
After that previous post and all the consternation....
We spent FIVE hours at our pool yesterday and he never ONCE said anything about wishing he had feet...
Just sayin'
That's our boy.
Movin' on.

Our friend Debby found this though.

http://blog.swimator.com/2011/05/shinfin-leg-fins-review-no-more-sinking.html?m=1

I think it is stinkin' cool.
Problem being it may be too big for him and I'm wondering if he still needs a foot to support it.
There has to be something for kids too.  Especially since they are still growing.  If we were made of money we might consider a more permanent prosthetic for swimming, but it would change so much over time as he grows.

Alas,
My husband's "wheels" are now turning and he is in "inventor" mode...
stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment