My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Beach Time May 2012

A little spontaneous plan last week landed Lucas and I at the beach for 4 days.
We have not been able to afford travel or attending so many sweet graduations this year because of our finances.  It's been so hard to miss so many.  Last week Wednesday part of our tax refund came.  Peter and I decided that Lucas and I would go to our sweet Hannah Cz's graduation party in Florida.  Peter felt he needed to stay back to take care of some appointments and Isaac is basically working full time now.  So off we went--Just Lucas and I.  It was hard to leave them behind.

When we got there we thought it would just add to the fun to "surprise" everyone.  We were practically surprised since we decided to go on Thursday and I was on the road Friday morning at 5:30 a.m. for a 9 hour drive.

Here's just a little "beach" video...

We borrowed "Jack" as a stand-in brother for Lucas.
And "grandpa John" and "grandma Maggie" (Hannah and Jack's grandparents) just for fun!
Personally, I have 2 favorite things in this video..
1.  Lucas surfing with no feet
2.  right after that The Monkey's "scream" in the song when our friend David is all decked out with sunglasses and a pink towel!


a short trip to the beach but oh so good!

2 comments: