My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More couponing--God's Provision--Publix

God continues to provide in wonderful ways...
couponing at Publix tonight was quite profitable.

This trip was $56.15.  That may sound like a lot, BUT....
it includes a $50 gas card, and $7 in rebates I'm mailing in.  So the actual total is $49.15 for all of it ..I think that is good for 
2 boxes of cereal, 2 bags of Starbucks coffee, 1 bag of MnM's, 3 yogurts, and a toilet bowl kit plus refill, and $50 gas card.  Makes everything FREE and a little off the gas card.


Then I did a 2nd transaction and this was what was purchased....



This one was not quite as good but still good..$67.07 (minus $2 rebate)= $65.07 total...
for 2 boxes of cereal, 2 gallons of milk, 2 toilet bowl cleaners, 1 (100oz) Tide, 2 packages of Pita bread, 1 package of dill, 1 package of Feta cheese, 2 packs of gum, 1 bag MnMs', 1 bag of Starbucks coffee, and a $50 gas card.  That makes everything $15.07 plus gas card.

I like doing this because it reminds me that God is indeed providing and rewarding us for dilegence in desiring to save as much money as we can on the necessities.  If anyone says couponing is not worth it...they are wrong!  And God uses many ways to bless us.  Thank you Jesus for your Provision!

No comments:

Post a Comment