My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Saturday, March 5, 2011


Isaac
So, I haven't really written much about our 15 year old son Isaac.  He has had a rough week.  As it is with all of us, sometimes we have difficult weeks.  I won't go into too much detail, but yesterday his week was topped off by getting his wisdom teeth removed.  Let me just say that coming out of the anethesia was quite entertaining.  He was writing poetry, talking about the road looking like a "v" saying the alphabet backwards, believing he was a Hobbit, and even climbing on the counter at one point and saying he was a dragon!  He's 5'8" tall.  I thought he was going to jump...but it eventually wore off and now he's in pain today.  My poor boy.  

Just a little bio on my son.
He plays guitar, and bass
He enjoys Art, Photography and theater and is very talented all all 3
He has an adorable girlfriend named Annabelle
He has been through the loss of a sibling and it has shaped him
He makes friends easily
He cannot STAND it when people are not "real" and try to be something they are not.
He is smart, handsome and very witty 
We love this boy and are very proud to be his parents.






No comments:

Post a Comment