My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Travel plans

Our basic itinerary:
2 days in Beijing
4 days Hohhot, Inner Mongolia--where we meet our son
7 days Guangzhou


time is ticking.....only days away....
praying for God's provision and protection.  
Please pray for health and safety while we are gone, that we don't get sick from food or water issues and that sweet SunWan feels welcome into our family.

As the days draw closer, I get just a small glimpse of what our heavenly Father must feel when another "child" comes into His family.  Once in a while my heart skips a beat in anticipation.  Makes me smile to think about the joy in my Father's heart when we are just on the verge of becoming His.   My prayer is that SunWan will know the love of Jesus and the acceptance into his new family--We are by no means perfect as our heavenly Father is perfect, but we pray we are able to love as He loves, unconditionally.

stay tuned
eph 1:5
"he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will—"

I can't even comprehend God's infinite plan.  His awesome glory boggles my simple mind.




1 comment:

  1. I do not understand so much.
    But this...this next adventure...the timing...our zip codes...all fall on the list of "do not understand, but holding on tight to the One Who understands.

    we heart you and all the guys in your life.

    ReplyDelete