My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Thursday, December 8, 2011

a quick word of praise-more later

just wanted to publicly PRAISE the Lord for the work he has been delivering to Peter over the past few weeks.  We are still on a shoestring, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.  God is providing Just What we Need for the moment.  We are still fully dependent on Him for all things.  And recognizing He is in control.
For "some reason"...
Peter has been getting more construction jobs recently.
go figure...
He is extremely busy and working like a crazy man.  Now if we can just be patient for the payoff.  And remain so embedded in HIM that we never forget where our Provision comes from.

God has been convicting me to be Generous this Christmas.

I won't go into too much detail on that, because the purpose in generosity is not "look at me".  But, He is working on this area and working on me to let go and "Give this Christmas away" (to steal a line from a song)

More to come regarding all the FUN of Christmas with Lucas...just need to take care of a few other things this morning first.
Pics to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment