My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Costa Rica

Isaac is off to Costa Rica for 10 days.  Took him to the airport at the crack of dawn this morning.  I'm jealous that I'm not going along.  I LOVE missions trips.
I'm so proud of him and happy that he gets the opportunity to use his gifts and talents to serve the Lord to children and adults that may not have the opportunity otherwise.

He will be staying at the Youth With A Mission (YWAM) base in Guanacaste the whole time he is in Costa Rica.  Whel they are there they will be ministering to a local town called Colorado.  They will pass out Bibles, do some VBS, visit High Schools and also put on a youth camp.  They will also have time at the beach and a zip line tour through parts of the jungle the last 2 days.

Isaac took his guitar along and will be helping lead worship in English as well as Spanish....see all that Spanish he took this year will pay off...=)



We are proud of you Isaac for using your gifts and talents to serve the Lord.  We will be praying with and for you as you travel and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment