My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

just waiting.....8:20 a.m.

Lucas and I got here last night and "slept" in a family room here.  It was a nice room.  Two single beds.

But for some reason I just could not sleep and kept dreaming I missed the appointment, or forgot to bring something or couldn't find the right room this morning or or or.  It was crazy.

Then at 2:00 a.m. a THUNK....

and Lucas was crying...he yelled "MOMMMYYYYY"

I jumped up to find him on the floor.  He fell out of bed.

I did the best mommy thing and said "are you ok?".....

He said ..."My BUTT hurts"...

lol
this morning it's kind of funny but last night it was a little earth shattering.

We got checked in at 7 a.m. and are just sitting and waiting---life in a hospital....

Thank you for the prayers for the boy.  He appears to be very relaxed and without anxiety this morning.  Yeah God!

Will update soon.

1 comment:

  1. I hope he stays relaxed and forgets that he is missing breakfast

    ReplyDelete