My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Monday, March 12, 2012

1st job interview in 4 years today...

Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to Him who is (B)able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think,(C)according to the power that works within us, 21 (D)to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations [a]forever and ever. Amen.


I believe in a God of the beyond the beyond what we can ask or think....


Today, Peter had a job interview. (he hasn't had an interview in almost 4 years)
Can't go into too many details.
More to come later in the week.
But, suffice it to say, it was very positive.  
It is 3 miles from our house. 


Can you even imagine?
3 stinkin miles from our house.
I'm laughing.  
A job possibility that is challenging, creative, and has awesome potential in my husband's line of work...and it is right under our noses?  
God sure has a sense of humor.
The job was really not "ready" until now.
And they had to experience some things also before they got to Peter and found a solid guy with the experience they needed.


No offer is on the table yet.
But, they are planning to talk to him sometime this week.
3 stinkin' miles from our house.
I'm still in shock--but really....why should I be?
I believe in the God of the IMPOSSIBLE!
TO HIM BE THE GLORY NOW AND FOREVER...


Prayers appreciated as the details begin to unfold.  Praying for continued wisdom, discernment and direction.  We don't want to jump into anything without wisdom or out of desperation.  I'm just a little stunned that it is even a possibility. Prayer prayer prayer!



3 comments: