My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Monday, March 19, 2012

"mom, I know where da milk comes from on a cow..."

Me: "really?...where"?
Lucas:  sitting in the backseat of the car he pointed to and used the chinese word for an "unmentionable" part of the male body...
Me: "really?" "that's where you think the milk comes from?"
I have to say I was a bit taken aback by THAT one...

I think it's time for a trip to a farm, or at the very least a video of a cow being milked...
I did mention the word "udder" to him and also the fact that only female cows give milk, but I'm still chuckling a little on the inside and a tad shocked that he really thought that.

(although I do have to say he is not the only one that is confused....Disney doesn't seem to know it either with that stupid farmyard movie from a few years back with a male cow with udders...that thing drives me Crazy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment