My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Give Thanks to the Lord

This is how God works.
This was in my inbox this morning...
So we are THANKFUL this morning and do not want to miss the opportunity to share it.

Not trying to jump ahead of God and the remaining plans He has.  But, still needing to be thankful even for the encouragement he gave Peter yesterday.  THAT alone was Praise Worthy no matter what else happens.
Purpose Life Devotional
March 13, 2012
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. Has the LORD redeemed you? Then speak out! Tell others he has redeemed you from your enemies.
Psalm 107:1-2, NLT
Let the redeemed of the LORD say . . ." God has done so much for us, and we have so much for which to thank him." He wants us to tell everyone all that he has done. These verses are not so much a mandate to witness as a declaration that when we live in God's presence we will not be able to keep this glorious experience to ourselves.
What has God done for you? Is there someone you can tell?




This Also makes me think of a song...
I know...
shocking another song...
But, this is what my brain does.
And it is how the Holy Spirit prompts me and reminds me.
I get music in my head and especially in these wee hours of the morning when it's quiet I hear Him speak through it.
Much of it is directly His word anyway...
Oh, the other reason this song sticks in my head is because Lucas screams it around the house all day long lately.
He LOVES it!...

I'm Not Ashamed (Passion 2012)...Kristian Stanfill





No comments:

Post a Comment