My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Strong Enough...

Another song...
more reassurance
I don't have to do this by my own strength.
I don't have to figure it all out.
HE is Strong Enough.
I can do all things
Through Christ who strengthens me...
'nuf said...


Strong Enough: 

by: Matthew West

You mustYou must think I'm strongTo give me what I'm going through
Well, forgive meForgive me if I'm wrongBut this looks like more than I can doOn my own
I know I'm not strong enough to beeverything that I'm supposed to beI give upI'm not stong enoughHands of mercy won't you cover meLord right now I'm asking you to beStrong enoughStrong enoughFor the both of us
Well, maybeMaybe that's the pointTo reach the point of giving up
Cause when I'm finallyFinally at rock bottomWell, that's when I start looking upAnd reaching out
I know I'm not strong enough to beEverything that I'm supposed to beI give upI'm not stong enoughHands of mercy won't you cover meLord right now I'm asking you to beStrong enoughStrong enough
Cause I'm brokenDown to nothingBut I'm still holding on to the one thingYou are Godand you are strongWhen I am weak
I can do all thingsThrough Christ who gives me strengthAnd I don't have to beStrong enoughStrong enough
I can do all thingsThrough Christ who gives me strengthAnd I don't have to beStrong enoughStrong enough
Oh, yeah
I know I'm not strong enough to beEverything that I'm supposed to beI give upI'm not stong enoughHands of mercy won't you cover meLord right now I'm asking you to beStrong enoughStrong enoughStrong enough

Read more: MATTHEW WEST - STRONG ENOUGH LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/strong-enough-lyrics-matthew-west.html#ixzz1oQxrckzF
Copied from MetroLyrics.com 

1 comment: