My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Saturday, August 20, 2011

funny things that kids say

Isaac(age 16): "Lucas will you throw this popsicle stick away for me?" (while laying on the couch being a lazy bum)
Lucas (age 7): "you have hands. You throw away."



I'd say Lucas is mastering the English language pretty well.  Wouldn't you say so?




And Kudos to Isaac for this one:


Peter and I were laying in bed the other night and heard a knock on the door.
It was Isaac


He sits on our bed looking all profound and says:
Well, there are 2 things I know to be true about this family.
1.  We believe in Jesus Christ.....(pause)
2. And burglars only enter through the front door.


??????
He checks all of our doors every night to make sure we have locked them.  Apparently, we had only completely secured the front door and had not fully secured the back door (only one lock was locked) or the door into the house from the already locked garage.  


We laid in bed after he left and laughed.  At least he started with a "real" truth in our famiy before he got to his paranoia.  Funny that one doesn't cover the other but there ya go.













No comments:

Post a Comment