My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Friday, August 19, 2011

my hubby

Can I just put a plug in for my hubby?

He started an exercise and eating plan almost 3 weeks ago and I am so proud of him for all his hard work and dedication.   He is doing P90x and Insanity.  The eating plan has him measuring food, eating healthier, and working out for an hour everyday (6 days a week).   And let me tell you the workouts are H.A.R.D. After not exercising for many years, he just decided now was the time to do it.

I'm just so proud of him.  And becuase he is asking for so many fresh fruits and vegetables and lean meats, etc. we are all benefiting from his leadership in this area.  We are being very purposeful in our eating.  Although, I have to admit I'm not doing as well as he is.  He is very dedicated.

love you honey....





1 comment:

  1. A disciplined man makes a great hubby. BTW, Mike does P90x, too. He was quite ripped last summer, then slacked because of time commitments and has started back. He looks good.

    ReplyDelete