My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 3, 2012--

more fun with Aunt Linda and Uncle Paul...
The day started with a stop a local farm where this man has been collecting cowboy memorabilia since he was a teenager.  It's sort of random, since Wisconsin isn't really known for it's cowboys.  But, still a cool place to visit and this cowboy was a character.  Full of knowledge and stories.  He was certain to tell us he has never sold, bartered or traded ANYTHING he has ever bought.  I wonder how is wife feels about that???lol
Next stop...mommy time.  ahhhh yes--no pictures of this day but what a treasure it was.  I think I sat at Starbucks for nearly 4-5 hours ALONE!! and did lesson planning, writing, etc.  while Linda took Lucas for adventures.
They found a firestation, went out on the boat and went swimming some more, then came back to get me and we went out on a cool old boat on Geneva Lake to see the Fireworks.  Thanks Uncle Paul...
Stopped at one of our favorite custard places here---Culvers---and then off to bed.  Another fun filled day in Wisconsin!

No comments:

Post a Comment