My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Friday, May 13, 2011

4 toes are funny

So about 2 days ago, I was giving Lucas a bath.  We often talk about his arms, his legs, his head, etc. to help with language development while he is in the bathtub.  He put his precious little feet up on the side of the bathtub.  We counted his fingers and then he wanted to count his toes.  He made me put my feet up on the tub too.  Apparently, counting my 10 toes and then counting his 4 toes was funny.  He made Peter come in and take off his shoes and then Isaac  do the same thing.  Then he counted his 4 toes again and then lauged.  
It was quite a family moment and quite funny.  When I can get all of our feet in the same room at the same time I will take a family picture of our toes to share.  Personally, I think Isaac has the funniest toes but you'll have to be the judge of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment