My Family

My Family
Summer 2015

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Culinary Genius? .... (not for the faint of heart)

Yesterday we met some friends at the pool for a spontaneous cookout.  Before we headed out, Lucas said he was hungry.  We have a lot of leftovers in our house from Isaac's party including his favorite junk food "Spicy Chili Doritos".  Lucas found them.  I warned him they were spicy but he ate them anyway.  When he realized how spicy they were, he decided to have some chocolate milk with them.  I mistakingly thought that meant on the side in a cup......

even on the side I found it slighly disturbing.....

but no......
THIS is what he meant....

like cereal and milk......(which by the way his dad introduced him to a few days ago---cornflakes and chocolate milk---not me)




well, at least he ate the fried rice too....
please do not call the culinary police on me....

No comments:

Post a Comment